
Well, I was going to name a reader of the week, or month, or day, or some other measurement of time, but to tell you the truth, I don't plan on making this a regular thing.
Regardless, my friend Michele has a thing for advertisements. She loves them, can't get enough of them. She studies them the way a person would study the art of Da Vinci or Jackson Pollock.
And a couple weeks ago she found out that Small Change had sold out to the man and began posting advertisements.
Needless to say, she was psyched.
On BlogSpot, which is run by Google, revenue is created by combining the number of page views with the number of clicks on the advertisements. But, nobody ever clicks on advertisements. I mean, why would you, unless you loved them?
Michele loves them, and clicks on them curiously and with great fervor in the attempts to appreciate and better understand everything that goes into an advertisement.
My ad revenue jumped from a couple pennies a week to a few dollars a day thanks to Michele's love of the marketing world.
I hope that it is your new year’s resolution to follow in her footsteps and better

appreciate the ads that can be found on this site, and to support their fine businesses.
That's right Cakes! I hope you know I'm expecting a percentage! Haha! But seriously...
ReplyDeleteMakes sense...
ReplyDelete