
Back in October I put up a post about my friend Mark's debut album, The Build. If you haven't downloaded it yet (for free) or checked out his site, you really should.
This past week he released a music video from his song The Writer's Block. Although each song on the album was great, this was my favorite, and for good reason. Aside from being able to relate to it personally, the song really delivers on an intellectual, musical, and lyrical level.
The video was pretty disappointing though. There were no half-naked girls shaking around. I didn't see one Bentley, hell not even a single car with 20" rims. All I saw was a few people on a street with a true artist walking down the block telling it like it is.
Ok, so, maybe the video was pretty solid, too. A reflection of a great song.
No comments:
Post a Comment