So, I quickly realized that posting and reflecting on each calender day that I either liked or needed to learn more about from my 2010 Stuff White People Like daily calender would be over kill. It ended up including two-thirds of the days in the year. Basically this blog would quickly turn into a Stuff White People Like blog. That's not to say that it would end up being better or worse than it already is, but more that it would quickly and drastically change the direction of the blog.
So I have decided to discontinue the Stuff White People Like aspect of this blog.
Soon I will post stories from this past weekend when Measy visited, write on a most comical sales meeting I had on Monday, and get into exactly what my day to day life has been all about (aside from these adventures I go on in the snow) since finding a real job.
***
Also, James Snyder has started a blog about coaching and running that is quite fantastic and I encourage all runners and coaches to check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment