
The other day I wrote about my car. In that blog post I offered a prize to whom ever could spot the five hidden objects in the picture posted. There was only one submission and that person was Erik Weber. Erik is also our only winner. Erik successfully found and identified all five hidden objects in the picture.
For his success, Erik has one a prize. This prize sits on my "dinning room" (basically the living room/dining room/family room/kitchen area) table. It is a most coveted signed picture of me wearing ####### ###### ### ###### ##### #### and ########. I scanned this signed photo and was going to post it here, but I figured that none of you won the prize and don't get so see this signed and hilarious picture.
Congratulations Erik, our only winner. Your prize is in a frame, and all I have to do is mail it off. All I need is your address and credit card information. Give the USPS a few weeks to deliver the prize. It could take them a while.

By the way, you still have my book The Post Office by Charles Burkowski.
At least your not as bad as Mike Williams who's had my copy of Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five for over a year now.
At least he's not as bad as Catherine Dent who's had my copy of Maus II by Art Spiegelman for over three years now.
No comments:
Post a Comment