I guess I'm a bit proud of myself that it has taken me this long to write a post like this, on the other hand, I wish I didn't have to. I have not written a post for this blog since March 11th, and not a single one in the entire month of April, until now.
These posts are on almost every blog ever published and they usually start off something like this: "It has been so long, too long, since I wrote anything for my blog!" There are probably some emoticons or acronyms scattered throughout, also.
I guess I could list a few excuses: I've been running a lot. The road trip Measy and I went on was so epic that I was unable to handle summing it up in a post, or even a series of posts, and my brain shut down. Shall I continue the excuses? Let's not.
The thing is, I keep a list of ideas for posts on my desktop, and the plan is to try to tackle that list in the month of May, and churn out a solid handful of posts.
Other writings in the month of May will include writing another letter to another baby born in our family.
***
I saw a lot of old friends this past weekend, and they all polity asked what I've been up to. I gave them a typical spiel about my recent happenings, but the whole time I just kept thinking that I really need to update that blog of mine so I don't have to give this typical spiel. I intend to keep up on this blog more often, or at least for the month of May.
These posts are on almost every blog ever published and they usually start off something like this: "It has been so long, too long, since I wrote anything for my blog!" There are probably some emoticons or acronyms scattered throughout, also.
I guess I could list a few excuses: I've been running a lot. The road trip Measy and I went on was so epic that I was unable to handle summing it up in a post, or even a series of posts, and my brain shut down. Shall I continue the excuses? Let's not.
The thing is, I keep a list of ideas for posts on my desktop, and the plan is to try to tackle that list in the month of May, and churn out a solid handful of posts.
Other writings in the month of May will include writing another letter to another baby born in our family.
***
I saw a lot of old friends this past weekend, and they all polity asked what I've been up to. I gave them a typical spiel about my recent happenings, but the whole time I just kept thinking that I really need to update that blog of mine so I don't have to give this typical spiel. I intend to keep up on this blog more often, or at least for the month of May.
No comments:
Post a Comment